I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook, paint, build things, grow things (plants and children alike), craft, stamp, write, photograph, and make music. (Along with a hundred other things...) This blog is inteded to chronicle my endeavors in living a handmade lifestyle.

Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A FANTASTIC Knitting Technique Blog

I recently came across a blog that I am addicted to already! I wanted to share it with everyone. If you're a knitter, this blog is a must-read. TECHknitting is a fabulous blog with TONS of techniques, suggestions, ideas, etc all to help make your knitting easier and more professional looking. I highly recommend that you follow her blog and it give it a regular read. The skills being taught range from simple ideas to intricate and advanced techniques. It is now on my list of "go-to"'s whenever there is something new I am wanting to learn to do with my knitting or an unexpected problem arises in a project.

Ok, done plugging this complete stranger now. LOL You may resume your regularly scheduled fiber arts projects now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Advice? Please feel free to share!