I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook, paint, build things, grow things (plants and children alike), craft, stamp, write, photograph, and make music. (Along with a hundred other things...) This blog is inteded to chronicle my endeavors in living a handmade lifestyle.

Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

Child Of Mine
















Every time I look at your face


All I see is love.
Love for you, love for your daddy,
love that brought your life to breath.

Your smile is amazing;
It is full of my smile.
Your eyes shine so bright;
they are full of your father.

Everything about you makes me whole.

I hear your small voice
and if fills my heart with a smile.
You are so amazing.

God has blessed me.
You are my blessing.
I love you.
© Jen Woodson, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Advice? Please feel free to share!