I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook, paint, build things, grow things (plants and children alike), craft, stamp, write, photograph, and make music. (Along with a hundred other things...) This blog is inteded to chronicle my endeavors in living a handmade lifestyle.

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Recent Fiber Art Projects

I haven't posted much during the holidays -- mostly because I've been insanely busy. But I thought I would post a short entry recapping the projects I have finished/started the past couple of weeks. If you are interested in any of the patterns, let me know.


A scarf for my nephew, Wyatt.


A scarf for my nephew, Eli.


A scarf for my niece, Leandra.


An afghan for my dad.




       A scarf for my niece, Samantha.


A starfish cloth for me.


A hat for my mom.


I completed all of these except the starfish cloth in about 2 weeks! It was a hurricane of needles and hooks in my house! I had a good time doing them but I am glad that they are finished now. I love making things for people but I hate feeling like I have a deadline for my knitting and crochet. :) It's not over quite yet. I have one more family Christmas celebration at the end of January as well as 2 birthdays in January that I want to finish some gifts for. But at least I have a month this time! :) I'll post those as they are complete as well. Best wishes in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Advice? Please feel free to share!