I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook, paint, build things, grow things (plants and children alike), craft, stamp, write, photograph, and make music. (Along with a hundred other things...) This blog is inteded to chronicle my endeavors in living a handmade lifestyle.

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FINALLY FINISHED!

I've been working on a couple of these projects on an on-again, off-again basis since December 2011 and I am SO glad to have them completed! The link posted above each pic below is to my ravelry post for that project and it will have the link and information for the pattern for any project you see that you are interested in. Let me know if you have any questions!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Advice? Please feel free to share!