I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook, paint, build things, grow things (plants and children alike), craft, stamp, write, photograph, and make music. (Along with a hundred other things...) This blog is inteded to chronicle my endeavors in living a handmade lifestyle.

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Beginnings

We have moved to our new home. It's been about a month and we are ALMOST finally settled in. I started a project about a week before we closed on the new house (not the best decision I ever made) and I just finally finished it.


If you're interested in doing this bag, all the pertinent pattern info can be found on my Ravelry under Zaubertote.

There are oodles of projects that have been completed this past year and I don't have the time necessary to post them all here but they can all be seen on my Ravelry. Please come take a look!

Now that we are settled in and life is returning to normal, it is my hope that I can return to blogging on a regular basis about my fiber art antics. :) I am wanting to get busy with all sorts of Fall/Harvest projects next week. Stay tuned.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Advice? Please feel free to share!